A Wireless Warehouse Doorbell with Strobe That You Can Rely On!
Business Grade Wireless Warehouse Doorbell: A Warehouse Doorbell, more specifically, a wireless one that works is hard to find. That’s because most products don’t have the range you need in a warehouse, store, shop, or business. Based on customer needs, 1800doorbell has created a doorbell kit designed for warehouses, shops, or other loud environments with a visual indicator.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]
Most Business Doorbells Are Not Loud Enough:
Many businesses are faced with the dilemma of needing a doorbell or chime that alerts them when they have a visitor, but their shop is simply too loud to hear a doorbell systems. You can’t go to your local box store hardware store and find something to fit your needs.
The next challenge is installation:
Business owners don’t want to run bell wire from the door (where visitors come) to a doorbell or chime. Maybe you don’t want to hire someone to come out and do it, or you cannot alter the building in any way.
Most Wireless Doorbells Don’t Have the Range Your Need:
When you cannot run wires across your warehouse or office, you need a wireless system; however, most wireless systems will not have the range you need to power through the concrete, metal or other environmental factors most commercial applications have.
The Complete Solution: Long Range, Wireless Doorbell with Strobe Light
The WDK-ERA-STROBE is a long range wireless doorbell kit with a flashing strobe light specifically designed for business environments. The kit features an industrial grade wireless push button that you mount on the door (can add more push buttons as needed). When a visitor pushes the button, it transmits a wireless signal, up to 4,000 ft. away, to the plug-in receiver featured in this kit. Attached to the receiver is a bright strobe light that will flash, alerting you to the visitor at the door. This kit installs in minutes, is easy to maintain, and is reliable.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
- Receiver measures: 5.75” x 3.5” x 1”
- Push button (without magnetic contact) measures: 3.38” x 1.94” x .81”
- Magnetic contact (without push button) measures: 2” x .56” x .38”
Included in this Warehouse Door Chime Kit:
- 1 x ERA-UTDCR (includes heavy duty wireless push button with mounting hardware and battery, heavy duty plug-in receiver and AC adapter)
- 1 x flashing LED strobe light (you choose the color)
- 15′ of low-voltage double-strand wire
Wireless Doorbell Transmitter (push button/Door Contact): The commercial doorbell push button included in this kit is durable and outdoor rated. Mount it to the wall using the supplied mounting screws or by using double-sided tape. The transmitter can also be used as a door contact by using the additional magnet included. The unit is shipped with a battery with an expected battery life of up to 2 years (depending on usage).
Doorbell Receiver: The long range wireless receiver plugs into a standard wall outlet. It features a volume control knob and will play one of twelve chime sounds when triggered. The receiver has four zones with LED lights that flash when a sensor in that respective zone is triggered. The receiver also features 4 x c-relays that allows you to integrate with other devices. Each receiver is capable of pairing with 4 transmitters per zone – allowing 12 different transmitters per chime receiver.
Bright Flashing Strobe Light:
The strobe light is connected to the doorbell receiver through a 12V DC output. Using the jumper setting, adjust the output for 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 1 minute or 2 minutes – making the strobe flash for that respective time.
Additional push buttons/door contacts and receivers may be added to expand the functionality of this kit.Product Features:
- Range from transmitter/sensor to receiver is up to 4,000 ft. This is a line of sight measurement with no interference. Building materials and interference could degrade the signal giving you less than 4,000 ft. However, in our experience, this is more than adequate for most shops, business offices, and warehouses.
- The transmitter in this kit may be used as a doorbell push button or a door/window contact. Multiple transmitters – up to 12 – may be used with the receiver (or multiple receivers).
- The transmitter is outdoor rated, the receiver is indoor rated.
- The transmitter is powered by a long lasting lithium battery (included), and the receiver is powered by plugging the included transformer into a standard wall outlet.
- The receiver has four zones, 12 sound options, 4 volume control levels (including mute and OFF) , c-relays, and a live 12V DC output.
- The strobe light included in this kit connects to the live 12V DC output terminal screws located on back of the receiver.
- The transmitter has a normally open (N/O) and normally closed (N/C) connector for integration to other devices.
Expand the Warehouse Doorbell Kit by Adding More Receivers and/or Push Buttons
This entrance alert kit designed for warehouses, retails stores, shops, & other business locations is expandable. Each receiver may be programmed with up to 12 different transmitters (push button or entry alert door contact). There is no limit to the number of receivers you can add.
This flexibility makes sure you can cover ALL DOOR & ENTRANCES, and also spread receivers throughout your facility to ensure visitors are never missed.
Rather than the strobe lights featured in these kit, you may want other external devices such as a loud 12VDC SIREN, a Fire Alarm Bell, or even a mini strobe (combination of loud siren and strobe). Please visit the WDK-ERA-KIT for other pre-packaged accessories, or the ERA-UTDCR for the receiver and push button only.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][porto_ultimate_heading main_heading=”Hear the ERA-DCRX Receiver Sounds” main_heading_font_weight=”” heading_tag=”h4″ sub_heading_font_weight=”” alignment=”left”][/porto_ultimate_heading][porto_block name=”era-series-sounds”][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][porto_ultimate_heading main_heading=”How to Wire an External Device to the 12V DC Outputs” main_heading_font_weight=”” heading_tag=”h4″ sub_heading_font_weight=”” alignment=”left”][/porto_ultimate_heading][vc_single_image image=”124984″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][porto_ultimate_heading main_heading=”How to Wire an External Device to the C-Form Relay” main_heading_font_weight=”” heading_tag=”h4″ sub_heading_font_weight=”” alignment=”left”][/porto_ultimate_heading][vc_single_image image=”127771″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][/vc_row]