The RC3301 white wireless push button is the workhorse of the Dimango, Carlon Wireless Doorbell products. It is the best wireless pushbutton in all of the Dimango/Carlon wireless doorbell products.
This product is very similar to the RC3341 Wireless Pushbutton. The difference is that the actual button is black on the RC3301 versus white on the RC3341.
This is the wireless push button featured in most Carlon wireless door chime kits and you can purchase additional RC3301 buttons for other doors or as a replacement for the button in your existing system. This push button has a range of 150ft. and if you need additional range, we would recommend the Carlon RC4121 wireless button, which is also compatible.
Mounting this button is easy using the supplied double-sided tape or the supplied mounting screws. The back plate of the product has two predrilled holes you use to mount it to the surface. Once it is mounted, simply snap the wireless button over the back-plate you just installed.
The wireless push button is a transmitter. When the black button is pressed, it sends a wireless signal to a compatible receiver. The sound played by the receiver is determined by the transmitter by pressing the small extruding “pimple” located just above the black button. Pressing this cycles the chime through the available tunes.
Dimensions : 3 1/4″ (h) x 7/8″ (d) x 1 1/16″ (w)
- Actual button to press, located in the center of the front plate, is black.
- Works with ALL Thomas & Betts, Carlon/Dimango RC Models or wireless door chime products. It is not compatible with wired chimes or doorbells unless you have a doorbell extender operating.
- Weatherproof – great for indoor and outdoor use
- Button works in temperatures ranging from -30 degrees to 130 degrees F.
- Powered by two 3-volt lithium batteries (included and installed)
- Weatherproof for safe outdoor installation.
- Operates up to a 150-foot range.
- One-year warranty.
- Manufactured by Thomas and Betts
Please note: Any metal that is close to the button will reduce its range. If you are mounting it on a metal surface we recommend a wooden shem under the mounting plate.